A perfect coin to add to any circulated set of early type. A problem free coin with nice color and even wear.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the XF-40 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,425,342 pieces.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- The Petite Head with Small Letters on the Reverse is one of 3 major varieties in 1843.
- Obverse: Depicts a Coronet Head representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "ONE CENT" inside the legend.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1843 Large Cent to your cart today!