This first year coin has attractive toning on the obverse with a blue/green peripheral toning on the obverse and reverse. This coin is CAC approved.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- CAC approved.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1878 7 Tailfeathers Morgan Dollar to your cart today!