A post-Civil War coin from the San Francisco Mint that would fit nicely into any Pre-33 Gold set. Still maintaining luster, this softly struck piece has just the slightest bit of wear, keeping it from higher grades.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins retain most of their original luster adding to the beauty of their Almost Uncirculated-58 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!