Beautiful early half dollar for any collection. Great detail with a great original look.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 5,493,400 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with “LIBERTY” on the headband.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1827 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!