Each Morgan Silver Dollar in this listing has been guaranteed by PCGS to be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, while the stage coach label adds a unique collectible aspect. All coins are toned.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Features toning on the obverse, reverse and/or both.
- Each PCGS holder comes with an exclusive Stage Coach label.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco and New Orleans.
Protect your Stage Coach Morgan Silver Dollars in style by adding a PCGS storage box to your order.
These common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these Stage Coach Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Random dates and mintmarks of our choice may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.