This outstanding set includes 16 fine Silver coins that combine to bring a beautiful reproduction of a legendary painting, "The Tiger Hunt".
- Contains 16 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 75 sets worldwide.
- Comes in an elegant presentation case ready to be hung on a wall or displayed as a frame.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Each Silver square coin is color printed to create a beautiful reproduction of Peter Paul Rubens', "The Tiger Hunt". It depicts a frantic struggle between man and nature. Tiger, lion and leopard are shown in an intensely dramatic scene resembling a battlefield.
Add this beautiful piece of art 2016 Silver anniversary of the Painting Tiger Hunt set to your cart today!
Peter Paul Rubens is seen as one of the greatest personalities of the 18th-century Europe. His artistic craftsmanship has been recognized by his contemporaries, who gave him the name of the "King of the Painters".
The work of art created by this master is now featured on this Silver coin set. The original is housed in the Museum of Fine Arts of Rennes, France.
Even the most demanding coin collectors will value its precise finishing.