This 1970 U.S. Proof Set includes 5 coins in original mint packaging, including the Large Date variety Lincoln cent and a 40% Silver half dollar.
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- The Lincoln cent in this set is the Large Date variety.
- The Kennedy half in this set is the final issue in 40% Silver.
- Each set contains:
- Lincoln cent
- Jefferson nickel
- Roosevelt dime
- Washington quarter
- Kennedy half dollar
- Mirror-like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Housed in original mint packaging - a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1970 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!