The Perth Mint continues its popular Lunar Series by celebrating 2014 as the Year of the Horse. This Proof Gold coin features greater detail than its Brilliant Uncirculated counterpart and is minted in much lower numbers. PCGS population of only 78 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for "horse" and the inscription "Year of the Horse" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Lunar Gold Horse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin's beautiful design and limited mintage make it highly collectible. Add this 2014 1 oz Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!