This 1997 dated coin has a population of only 24* coins certified by NGC as MS-70.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Population of 24 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1997 1/4 oz Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
* Population report as of 11-15-2016.