These 1,000 oz Silver Bars provide the lowest price over spot for Silver, and prove to be popular with large Silver bullion investors. Pricing is based on the exact weight of each bar.
- Contains 1036.10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- These bars are hand-poured, rather than struck.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Stamped with ASAHI logo, purity and weight.
- Unique serial number: #488010.
Add this 1036.10 oz ASAHI Silver Bar to your cart today!
Each bar is identified by the refinery with the exact weight in troy ounces, the purity of .999 fine Silver, and the refinery’s hallmark along with the unique serial number stamped on its surface. These bars are the size smelters pour, and as each bar cools, they are weighed and stamped. These bars are less polished than their smaller counterparts, and generally weigh between 930 and 1,080 ounces (approximately 70 pounds) on average.