Beautiful early half dollar for any collection. This coin is a very pleasing example.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 3,712,156 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with “LIBERTY” on the headband.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1829 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!