This nice Gold Liberty Head type set is housed in an oversized NGC multiholder containing all 4 Gold coins minted in 1904. All coins are graded MS-62.
- Contains 4 denominations totaling 1.814 oz of Gold.
- All four coins are dated 1904: $2.50 Liberty, $5.00 Liberty, $10 Liberty and $20 Liberty.
- Coins are encapsulated in an NGC multiholder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: $20 coin shows Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed liberty. The $2.50, $5.00 and $10 denominations show Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: $20 coin shows an eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars". The $2.50, $5.00 and $10 denominations feature a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your multiholder while handling by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved designs. Enhance your collection by adding this certified Liberty Gold 4 Coin Type Set to your cart today!