Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
The Isabella Quarter was minted to help fund the Board of Lady Managers projects at the 1892 Columbian Exposition. With so many Isabella's cleaned, it is refreshing to find a coin this nice in a problem free PCGS holder!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles E. Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Queen Isabella of Spain, as her influence and sponsorship allowed Christopher Columbus to discover the New World.
- Reverse: Depicts a woman spinning and holding yarn in her hand, symbolic of women making clothes and bed linens.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your commemorative Isabella Quarter in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!