The Isabella Quarter was minted to help fund the Board of Lady Managers projects at the 1892 Columbian Exposition.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles E. Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Queen Isabella of Spain, as her influence and sponsorship allowed Christopher Columbus to discover the New World.
- Reverse: Depicts a woman spinning and holding yarn in her hand, symbolic of women making clothes and bed linens.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your commemorative Isabella Quarter in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!