This 1905-S Barber Quarter has been graded and certified by PCGS as being in Mint State-63 condition. Magnificent blast white obverse while the reverse is just as nice with no toning whatsoever.
- Contains 0.1808 oz of Silver
- Graded MS-63 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1905-S Barber Quarter graded by PCGS to your cart today!