This Seated Liberty half dollar comes from an extremely low mintage issue and is in exceptional condition. Graded MS-64 by PCGS, this coin is blast white with nice surfaces.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-64 by PCGS.
- Lowest mintage in the entire series! Mintage of only 4,400 coins, making this one of the scarcest Philadelphia-minted Seated halves.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap. Date below.
- Reverse: Heraldic eagle with denomination below and motto in banner above.
Protect and display your 1884 Seated half in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to the discerning collector's Seated half collection. Add this near gem example to your cart today!
Of the vanishingly small mintage of the 1884 Seated half, scant few survive at this level of preservation.