Rarely do you see Nickels with color this vibrant and beautiful. This sharply struck coin features great eye appeal.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 5,410,500 pieces - 4th lowest mintage in the series!
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Reverse: Liberty V Nickels rarely come with beautiful bold color. Every color of the rainbow is represented on this piece. Light reds, oranges, blues, yellows and greens are all present, making this coin a sure spectacle.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1894 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!