The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I, with a beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci that makes this Silver dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition. Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This is a perfect coin for your Peace Silver Dollar Set. Add this 1934-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!