This 1921-D Walking Liberty Half-Dollar is a great Key Date coin for your collection. This is an evenly worn piece with a great look. This would blend nicely into any average circulated set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Very Good-10 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 208,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings up ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921-D Walking Liberty Half dollar to your cart today!