As is the case with most Standing Liberty Quarters, the date has the most wear. The 3 is the only number visible. But all other details are congruent with the grade.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Very Good-10 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Low mintage of only 1,360,000 coins. Tough coin in any grade.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1923-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!