A gun metal grey with even color and even wear. A softly struck obverse is overlooked as the reverse has exceptional detail.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded VF-20 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder.
- Mintage of only 58,800.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle, with a shield on its chest, holding 3 arrows while perched on a branch.
Display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this certified 1865 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!