An evenly worn coin with bold detail and sharp devices for the grade.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Very Fine-25 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1901-O Barber Quarter to your cart today!