2017 South Africa 3-Coin Krugerrand 50th Anniversary Proof Set
A great way to own Gold with a small investment. Two of the fractional coins in this set have never been offered before.
- Contains .17 oz of Gold.
- Contains a 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz and 1/50 oz Proof Krugerrand.
- Comes in an original box from the mint with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 500 sets.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
Don’t miss out on this great anniversary proof coin set. A great Gold investment that all collectors will appreciate. Add the 2017 3-Coin Anniversary Fractional Proof Set to your cart today!
Gold Krugerrands feature a simple yet classic design depicting two key figures in South African history. On the obverse, the Gold Krugerrand coins feature four-term South African President Paul Kruger, who served from 1883 until he fled to Europe in 1900. On the reverse, these Gold coins feature South Africa’s national animal, the springbok antelope, which is hunted as game throughout South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. The South African Gold coins feature the same springbok that was designed by Coert Steynberg and previously used on the South African five shilling.