APMEXclusive®! Privy Maples have grown significantly in popularity over the past 2 years. The Panda Privy Maple series started in 2016 and was hugely successful, selling out very quickly.
The popularity of the 2016 coins amongst investors, dealers and collectors was primarily due to the limited mintage of 50,000 coins and the theme of the Privy mark itself. With other, less popular Privy Maple coins available, the Panda Privy has remained a favorite in the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with a brilliant Reverse Proof finish.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in sealed mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in sealed monster boxes from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a Panda Bear standing next to a bamboo tree. A similar design can be found on the 1983 Chinese Gold Panda coin, which is the design this Maple Privy coin is based off.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this Panda Privy Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
This Panda Privy Maple series continues with this Privy design that's based off the 1983 Gold Chinese Panda, which follows the pattern of the Privy design mimicking the Panda series that has proven to be incredibly popular. This coin unifies the two iconic bullion series (Maples and Pandas) from across the globe by paying tribute to one in the design of the other.
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the Royal Canadian Mint have traditionally been quick sell-outs as many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectibility, making these great choices to add to your holdings!