A nice look for the grade and a tougher coin to find in higher circulated and mint state grades.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the XF-45 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 5,410,500 pieces, 4th lowest mintage in the series.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Reverse: Liberty V Nickels rarely come with beautiful bold color. Every color of the rainbow is represented on this piece. Light reds, oranges, blues, yellows and greens are all present, making this coin a sure spectacle.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1894 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!