This Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish, West Point's "W" mintmark, and a lettered edge commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Silver Eagle series. This example has been graded a near-perfect MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its MS-69 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark.
- For one year only, features a lettered edge celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Silver Eagle program.
- Early Releases label guarantees these coins shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish and a first-ever lettered edge. NGC certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Because of the mint's delayed release of this coin in December, mintage will likely be a new low for the series. Add the NGC MS-69 2016 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!