New from the Perth Mint is this limited mintage Silver bullion coin with a Chinese themed design honoring the dragon and phoenix, both symbolic in nature.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The design features a dragon on the right and a phoenix on the left, both artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2017 Silver Dragon & Phoenix coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint is known as an industry leader due to the superior quality of their products and their creative innovation. For example, in 1957, the mint produced a 13oz proof “plate” of .999999 fine Gold, which is the highest purity ever achieved. In 2011, Perth Mint produced the world’s biggest and most valuable Gold coin, containing 2,231 pounds of .9999 fine Gold. It was worth $53.5 million (AUD) at the time of minting.