The 1922 $1.00 Gold Commemorative, commemorating the 18th President of the United States Ulysses S. Grant, was designed by Laura Gardin Fraser, wife of James Earle Fraser who is best known for designing the Buffalo Nickel.
- Contains .048375 oz of pure Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Low mintage of only 5,016 pieces.
- Designed by Laura Gardin Fraser.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Ulysses S. Grant.
- Reverse: Features the house that Grant was born at in Point Pleasant, Ohio.
- This coin is the “No Star” variety. It is also one of two commemorative coins bearing Grant. The other is a Silver Half Dollar.
Protect and display your commemorative $1.00 Grant Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!