This coin has a nice look despite having an altered surface. We think the coin has uncirculated details.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Despite being in an AU details, altered surface holder, this coin has a nice look.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this very attractive Type-I $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!