Issued for use in Macedonia under Roman rule which occupied a large section of northern Greece. These half dollar sized coins are well preserved examples for being more than 2,100 years old.
- Roman Silver Tetradrachms were minted sometime from 167-149 B.C.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Features a Macedonian shield at center bust of Artemis Tauropolos.
- Reverse: Displays a club within oak wreath with legend on either side, "MAKEDONON&PROTHS" which roughly translates to "MACEDONIANS FIRST".
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Macedonian Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!