This 1851 Liberty Double Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 31 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 2,087,155.
- Population of 31 coins at this level with 79 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Double Eagle has a denomination of $20.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1851 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!