This 1895 Liberty Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 623 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 567,770.
- Population of 623 coins at this level with 77 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1895 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!