This 1873 Liberty Double Eagle has been certified as MS-60 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1,078 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,709,825.
- Population of 1,078 coins at this grade level with 3,590 graded higher.
- Contains 0.9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-60 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!