This 1888 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as Mint State-63 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 74 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 16,001.
- Population of 74 coins at this grade level with 111 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1888 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!