This 1894 Barber Half Dollar has been certified as Mint State-66 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 8 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,148,000.
- Population of 8 coins at this level with 1 coin graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1894 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!