This 1913 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1,385 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 722,000.
- Population of 1,385 coins at this grade level with 1,113 graded higher.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913 $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!