This 1926 Commemorative Gold Coin has been certified as MS-65 by NGC and has a population of only 1,046 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 45,793.
- Population of 1,046 coins at this grade level with 128 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1926 Gold $2.50 America Sesquicentennial to your cart today!