This 1926 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS and has a population of only 175 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 46,019.
- Population of 175 coins at this level with none finer as of 11/17/2016.
- This Commemorative Gold has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1926 $2.50 Commemorative Gold to your cart today!