This 1900 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 21 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 293,840.
- Population of 21 coins at this level with 4 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Gold Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1900 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!