This 1909-S $10 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 157 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 292,350.
- Population of 157 coins at this grade level with 156 graded higher.
- This Indian Gold Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909-S $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!