This 1914-D Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 81 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 448,000.
- Population of 81 coins at this grade level with 51 graded higher.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature an "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914-D $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!