This 1955-D/S Jefferson Nickel has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 10 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 74,464,100.
- Population of 10 coins at this level with none finer as of 11/17/2016.
- This Jefferson Nickel has a denomination of $0.05.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
- This is the D/S variety with the "S" mintmark for the San Francisco underneath the "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Jefferson Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1955-D/S Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!