This 1924-D Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 627 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,112,000.
- Population of 627 coins at this level with 720 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Standing Liberty Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1924-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!