This 1910 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 758 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 492,000.
- Population of 758 coins at this level with 622 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1910 $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!