This 1911-D Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 155 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 55,600.
- Population of 155 coins at this level with 1,257 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1911-D $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!