This 1914-D Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 796!
- This coin has a mintage of 448,000.
- Population of 796 with 51 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mint mark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914 $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!