This 1908-D Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 113!
- This coin has a mintage of 836,500.
- Population of 113 with 462 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-D $10 Indian Eagle MS-61 PCGS your cart today!