This 1909-D Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as Mint State - 61 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 233!
- This coin has a mintage of 121,540.
- Population of 233 with 345 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.484 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State - 61 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mint mark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909 $10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-61 NGC your cart today!