This 1914-D Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as Mint State - 61 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 2,256!
- This coin has a mintage of 448,000.
- Population of 2,256 coins at this grade level with 6,211 graded higher.
- Contains 0.121 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State - 61 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914-D $2.5 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-61 NGC your cart today!