This 1908-D Indian Half Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 382!
- This coin has a mintage of 148,000.
- Population of 382 with 12 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Half Eagle has a denomination of $5.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mint mark.
Showcase your certified Indian Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-D $5 Indian Half Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!