This 1913 Indian Half Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 589!
- This coin has a mintage of 915901.
- Population of 589 with 54 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Half Eagle has a denomination of $5.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913 $5 Indian Half Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!